White Rock Vineyards was established in 1870 in the southern foothills of the Stag’s Leap range. A century later, the Vandendriessche family revived a great estate continuing its winegrowing legacy of timeless, classic and elegant Napa Valley wines.
We are looking for a passionate individual to work on a Monday and Tuesday each week as well as on-call hosting guests and delivering a personalized and memorable experience. The ideal candidate listens, is proactive, and able to work independently with a positive attitude.
• Customer first approach and can-do attitude
• Listens and delivers a personalized and customer-driven experience for all members, customers and guests
• Provide an engaging and positive tasting experiences for our guests & club members
• Be an enthusiastic ambassador of the winery and its portfolio of wines • Take personal responsibility for the customer experience from start to finish, including preplanning/communication/setup/cleanup/follow up at the very highest level.
About the Team: We are small family winery located in Napa, with a long history of producing refined wines from the vineyard blocks we farm and produce onsite. Sustainability and authenticity are key drivers in all our operations and the aesthetic of the site and our hospitality endeavors. Our hospitality operations are by appointment only and the candidate selected will be the primary individual responsible for the planning and execution of daily tours, as well as cultivating relationships with local partners to drive bookings.
• A professional, self-starter with a refined attention to detail, and ability to work well independently
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and CRM systems
• Authorized to work in the United States
• Able to lift 40 lbs cases of wine
What Will Set You Apart:
• Proactively contribute ideas to enhance the customer experience and the ability to execute on them
• A proven track record of results, accountability, and curiosity
• Experience with wine club management, outbound sales, and/or event management